By specializing in small trip sizes we are able to focus more on providing you a higher standard of customer service. This means attending to the minor details that will set your trip apart.
- We can make arrangements to pick you up from most Central Oregon locations, whether that be your home, hotel, or resort where you are staying. Door to door transportation is available in the Sunriver, Bend, and Sisters Areas. We also have standard central meeting locations. Meet up time and location will be arranged at the time of booking.
- We can easily accommodate the needs of your group. If your group has young children, or simply wants an easier ride, we can run a milder stretch. If you’re up for more of a challenge we can run the more demanding sections.
- Complimentary waterproof splash jacket and pants are available for your use.
- A dry bag is available on the raft to carry additional layers on cool days.
- Our delicious riverside lunch including: RIO wraps, “Class V” beans (home made and fresh from the crock pot), fruit, chips, drinks, and dessert. Vegetarian and and special dietary requests are no problem, just let us know in advance.
- You have your choice of hot and cold refreshments with every trip.